Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy 60th Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Mornin' hens!
Today is my Mom and Dad's 60th wedding anniversary!!  Woot-woot!!
Isn't that AMAZING!!  I'm so blessed to have such wonderful parents. 


So, in honor of their special day, I made them this card.  This is another Pinterest inspired design.  Can ya tell I love to PIN??  {snort!}  You can see the original post HERE.  I just fell in love with this card when I saw it and knew I wanted to use this idea for my Mom and Dad's anniversary card.  It's a fairly simple design and I LOVE the clean look.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:




2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Love it. Yes, Pinterest has a lot of good inspiration for cards.
    Happy Anniversary to your Mom & Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mom and Dad. It is a milestone worthy of Celebration. If my parents where still here Nov. 28th would be there 68th. I am wishing them many years of health and happiness to come. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!