Friday, August 14, 2015

Purple Onion Designs Anniversary Sale

Mornin' hens!  Here's a little card I made with one of the cutest POD images evah! The flag is just a blank rectangle so you can design your own. How cool is that?  Since I live in the US, I made the flag resemble our flag.  Notice I said, "resemble".  LOL!  I couldn't possibly get 13 stripes or 50 stars on that little space, so I improvised.  An artist I'm NOT! {{snort!}}  You get the picture though....


Anyhoo, I stamped the images onto some Neenah Solar White CS and colored them with my Copics. Then I fussy cut the images out and paper pieced them onto the Desert Storm card base.  Using my Prismacolor pencils, I drew in some ground with grass sprigs and stamped the sentiment on the bottom right.  I drew some doodle lines around the edges and embossed some gold stars in the background.  I really love how the colors pop off the Kraft, don't you?  To finish, I rounded the two bottom corners and added a few white dots on their cheeks.  Wanna see more inspiration?  Head on over to the Purple Onion Designs blog for some AWE inspiring eye candy from their fabulous design team.   
The Purple Onion Designs Anniversary Sale begins today 8/14 through 8/24.  
All stamps are 25% off!  Woot-woot!  
Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a GLORIOUS day!  
{{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. I love krafty cards! And these Purple Onion bears are adorable. You fussy cut very well. Even all the little bits are out between flag and pole and the bear. You are GOOD! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about your card. The colors do pop on that kraft CS. Love the cute image and the way you drew the doodle lines around the card from the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!