Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sweet Baby!!

Mornin' hens!  
I made this little card for my cousin's daughter who is due any day now.   Seems everyone is having a baby all of the sudden!  No worries here, I don't drink water!  {{{snort!}}}  


Another CAS (clean and simple) card with just a few elements.  Love it!  This image is from the Baby We've Grown set available from Stampin Up.  I colored the image on some Neenah Solar White coverstock and fussy cut him out.  I embossed the sentiment with some white embossing powder and colored the inside of the word BABY with a matching Prismacolor pencil.  To finish, I rounded two corners, tied a bow with some white twine, and adhered a few sequins here and there!  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a GREAT day!!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies: 
(Click a photo to be taken directly to the product link)



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Loving the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really eye catching! I have that stamp set and now I have the inspiration to use it. Also catching my eye was the yummy cupcake listed in the supplies (I love the way your supplies are listed, by the way) and I had to click on it wanting to know just how a cupcake figured in...it's a doily, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so sweet. Such a pretty baby card. Love the colors and the doily is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh just look at the teeny, tiny bunny! So sweet, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Such a Sweet Baby Card! I love the kraft and Aqua color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, im such a huge kraft fan and love the way you use in your designs clean and simple maybe yet fantastico xxx

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!