Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Birthday Dad!


Mornin' hens!  Saturday is my Dad's 80th birthday! He looks like he's 60, no lie!  I can only hope to look as good as he does when I'm his age.  And he's so STINKIN smart, it's not funny.  So, when I saw this image, I knew it was perfect.  More like BRILLIANT!!  Tee-hee!!

    

Here's a close up of the rays.  I added some Wink of Stella clear for some shimmer.

Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a TANTALIZING Thursday!  {{{hen hugs}}} 

Supplies:





5 comments:

  1. Now that stamp paired up with the Sun Rays is a perfect match here! And it sounds like a perfect card for your Dad too!!! And love this stamps set.... Oh the possabilities......

    ReplyDelete
  2. De'light'ful card! So cute and the rays look great. Your card has officially been spied by YNS and will be featured in Saturday's I Spy YNS post on the YNS blog. Sooooo many wonderful creations on your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful, your Dad sounds a lot like mine! Dad passed away last fall at 88. Far to soon. we thought he'd make 100. Love him and spend time with him as often as possible. hugs, CAROL DEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your brilliant card and I love that you made it for your Dad who is celebrating his 80th birthday! That's awesome! My dad passed last year at 70, he would have loved this card! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just so bright, I have that stencil MUST use it soon. I've been inspired, lol. I'm sure you're dad loved his card.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!