Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hogs & Kisses

Mornin' hens!  Ready for some Valentine "eye" candy?  
   Here's Lil' Chick's Valentine's Day card.  I loveeee this card.  Hey, farm animals and kraft cardstock, what's not to love??

  
I think it's looks like Momma and baby, so it's perfect for me to give her.  I know she's all grown up, but she'll always be my baby.  Tee-hee!  You hens know how that is, right?
Ok, this one's pretty much self explanatory so I won't bore you with the details.  The only thing that you may be wondering about is the corrugated paper in the background and honestly, I believe it came from my friend overseas.  Not sure where you could buy this but I would think kraft cardstock ran through a paper crimper would look similar.  Okee dokee, that's it for me today!  I hope you hens have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! It could not be any sweeter. And YES, once my baby always my baby ... just ask my 31 year old son. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so cute and well put tog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Love the colors and the kraft CS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH!! You are so talented.. This is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!