Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Baby Gift Cards

Mornin' hens!  Here are three little gift cards I made for my shower gifts to Lil Chick.
Each gift card is 3x3 and I think they turned out SO CUTE!!


The first one uses an image called "Pram Baby Baby" from Ladybug Crafts Ink.  I colored the image with my Copics and added a little grounding with some Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  To finish, I added a few blue Swarovski crystals to the bow and wheels and embossed around the edges.  



Next, I used "Sleeping Baby Baby" from Ladybug Crafts Ink and colored him with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  Again, I used a few blue Swarovski crystals and embossed the edges. 


And the last gift card uses "We're Expecting" from Simon Says Stamp! I stamped the images onto some DP and paper pieced the images.  I did add a little grounding with some Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol and matted the panel to some navy cardstock using my Perfect Layers mini tool.  To finish, I freehanded the speech bubble and added a few drops of black enamel to the eyes. Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you hens have a great day and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon.  {{{hen hugs}}}


4 comments:

  1. All three cards are perfect. I love the plaid sleeper on the baby in card 2 and the sentiment on card 3. (Yes she will be a great Mommy, she had the best role model!) Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having way to much FUN!!!! All 3 card are just too CUTE, Love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, and such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable. Your coloring and design is fabulous. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!