Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary Sam & Matty!

Mornin' hens! 
Here's a little card I made for a co-worker of mine.  She asked if I could make an anniversary card for her daughter and son in law.  Of course, I said yes.  Then she says, "oh, and a video too!"  Uh, ok....  Yeah, she's a GOOD friend, so I did.  Tee-hee!  Love ya Ene! 


She told me they LOVE the beach, so I decided to watercolor a beach scene.  I'm so pleased with how this turned out.  I just love the waves with the white caps!  What can I say, sometimes I even impress myself!  Woo-hoo!  Okee dokee, that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoy the video and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon!  {{{hen hugs}}}

Watch video below|Watch video at YouTube



Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is a fabulous beach scene. (And great tutorial!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique and nice video. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!