Thursday, February 21, 2013

Valentine's Day Card #1


 Mornin hens!  Yeah, I know I'm a little late on posting these but I thought you'd like to see them anyway.  This little one was for Lil' Chick. I thought the little girl looked like she was blowing kisses and just had to use it.  This little image is from Penny Black.  I do love her images.  They're SO CUTE!  Of course you hens know I'm a sucker for Kraft card stock so I started with SU Crumbcake and using my Silhouette Cameo, cut out the card shape, including the hearts, and the Hugs & Kisses phrase from SU Real Red CS.  I added the DP on the inside so it would peek through the open hearts, and finished with this striped grosgrain ribbon.  Mwah! to my Lil' Chick!



Supplies: Stamp - Penny Black; CS - SU Crumbcake &; Real Red; Copics; Ribbon - Stamp Simply Ribbon; DP - Echo Park "So Happy Together"; Silhouette Cameo; Silhouette Studio

9 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cuuuuuuute is this card?????!!! Love how you created the sentiment and how you placed the ribbon! You're a clever chicken!!! teeeee-heeeee The little girl is so so cute and the quilted DP too! A perfect card for your Lil'Chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was late getting mine posted too, so don't feel bad. ;) Love it, so adorable and cool layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love that sweet image. Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Jeanie! Hey, at least you made a few cards - I actually resorted to 'store bought' this year :( - I know, shameful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! LOVE Mimi! She is so fun to color. Love the paper pieced dress, CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE, this reminds me of you past Crafty Wednesday (or was it Thursday?) Love the print on her little dress. SWEET

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too precious. I wanna make cards again!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!