Monday, April 16, 2012

We have a WINNER!!

Mornin' hens!
Thank you all for your SWEET comments on my sneak peek cards. Just so you know, your comments bring the BIGGEST smile to my face. I appreciate you hens taking the time to leave your thoughts with me, and as I'm sure you're aware, ONE CLUCKY HEN who left a comment on my Friday post is now the proud owner of the image "Rosie" the rabbit.
That CLUCKY HEN is.........

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

14 

Timestamp: 2012-04-15 23:00:53 UTC

cropmom66 said...

This is adorable!! I can't wait to see the collection!!! Love, love, love this!

CONGRATULATIONS!! Please send me your snail mail address and we'll get Rosie right out to you!! Once again, thank you all for your comments and I hope you all have a MARVELOUS Monday!! {{{hen hugs}}}

1 comment:

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!