Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thank you!


Mornin' hens! Just a short and sweet post today, but none the less CUTE! {grin} I made this little Thank You card using one of the fonts on my computer, and cut it out with my..... wait for it...... yup, my Silhouette Cameo!! LOL! I can't help it, I'm havin' too much fun!

Ok, so there really wasn't much to making this other than cutting the font in both patterned paper and SU Basic Black CS and then adhering them to the DP with a few SU dimensionals. I embossed the bottom DP layer with my QuicKutz embossing folder and then tied this saddle stitched ribbon in a cute bubbly bow to finish! EASY PEASY and I LOVE it to boot! Woo-hoo! My kinda card!! That's it from the hen house today! I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and I'll see ya back in the hen house real soon! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Font - Brush Script MT; Silhouette Studio; CS - SU Basic Black; DP - My Minds Eye Lost & Found; Embossing Folder - QuicKutz; Saddle Stitched Ribbon - Paper Trey Ink; Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers

6 comments:

  1. I always keep on saying a card doesn't need to difficult to make to look beautiful!

    This card is definately a good example: simple and gorgeous! (such a bold choice this yellowish paper! WOW)

    I have to admit I don't know a lot about this silhouette.. so if I understand it correctly you just used a normal font like from Word or any basic computerprogram and your silhouette knows how to cut it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!
    I love the yellow with the darker stitching...very eye catching!
    Cutting the sentiment from patterned paper is another "wow"!
    Thanks for sharing
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Love the colours.

    (In my head I'll yelling, "I want my Cameo.....NOW!" If it's not in soon I may just have to come visit you and borrow yours. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and the colors look great. Glad you are having fun with your Cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bold colors on this card!!!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cameo is so neat, I'm happy you like it.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!