Monday, August 2, 2010

The cat's outta the bag!!


LOL!! I just LOVE this image!! It's called, "the cat's out of the bag" and it's from none other than Stamping Bella. I'm sure I can think of a ton of uses for it too, like maybe "Congratulations on your exciting news!", or "You're ANOTHER year older!" just to name a few! I love versatile images like this, that can be used for different occasions.

Ok, so I dug through my paper and found this cute little kitty paper that I thought would be purrr-fect and I colored my kitty to match! I stamped the image onto some Bella's Bestest Paper and colored it with my Copics. I cut it out and matted it with some coordinating DP and again onto some orange CS. The DP is from Reminisce and I stitched it onto the same orange CS and then adhered it to the cardbase of SU Brocade Blue. To finish, I tied this pretty orange saddle stitched ribbon into a cute bubbly bow and added the sentiment to the top corner. Okee dokee, that's it from the hen house today. I hope all you hens have a MARVELOUS Monday! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; CS - Bella's Bestest Paper, Orange, SU Brocade Blue; DP -Reminisce; Copics; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink

7 comments:

  1. I love this image! Reminds me of my cat, Ace.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee-hee. Love that image from Mo. The paper and color choices are perfect. Happy Monday! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE your card Jeanie ! I am a cat lover and am honoured to have been chosen by a little ginger Princess called Sukie... Your card reminds me so much of her, she can't resist boxes and bags, she has to explore, jump in it... Your DP is soooo cute too and your bow is scrumptious ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is soooo cute Jeanie! Love the image and sentiment and the dp is perfect! Brocade blue is one of my fave SU blues but I hardly ever find dp to match it! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't cats just all the same, no matter what country they're from. My little Jingle exactly the same, as soon as there's a bag or a box, he has to be in it!!! Love your cute card, you did a stunning job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and card. Love the blue and orange together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this little guy. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!