Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Bellarific Friday!


TGIBF!! (Thank goodness it's Bellarific Friday!) Whoopeeee! Today's Bellarific Friday is a sketch challenge from our own Bella Babe Karen Motzabella!!

I had planned on using this image for today's card and was going to mat it with a circle behind to follow the sketch, but as you can see, things don't always go according to plan. *sigh* So I just used the image as is.



I stamped "Persephone" from Stamping Bella onto some Bella's Bestest Paper and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out with my Big Scalloped Squares Nestie and sponged some chalk ink around the edges. This DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love collection and I stitched around the edges and adhered it to the SU Chocolate Chip cardbase. I finished with a few brads, this yummy chocolate ribbon, and a little gem on the flower. Wanna see some more ideas for this sketch? Fly on over to Bloggabella and check out the rest of the Bella Babes and the sistahood too. You could even win some cool Bella bucks just for leaving a comment! Dat's what I'm talkin' bout!

Okee dokee, that's it from the hen house today. Now before you hens fly off, be sure to leave a cluck below and lemme know whatcha think of muh card! Oh and don't forget to enter my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. Deadline for submission is Wednesday, July 21st 7:00 pm EST. Come on and play along with da' rest of the hens and link your card using Mr. Linky on my TKT #34 post below. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend and I'll see ya back in the coop bright n' early Monday morning! {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket Earth Love; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; CS - SU Chocolate Chip, Bella's Bestest Paper; Nestabilities; Brads - Recollection; Colorbox Chalk Ink; Copics

13 comments:

  1. Love the paper!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jeanie ! Persephone is soooooo sweet ! I love the papers - I have got them and I am looking forward to using them, they are fab ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE!!!!! I love how you cut out the image with a scallop square then added colour around the edges. SO sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is sweet. Love the sketch and papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and sweet stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet - why don't I have her?! Love how you didn't put her in a circle but the scalloped square - have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Love the colors and those papers, and the image also. She is adorable. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! A video on coloring hair would be nice....hint, hint!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, sistah!! Sorry I haven't been around lately, but hopefully I'm back now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is one I don't have either jeanie and she is just adorable. oh, I used to love that paper tooooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I like this one a lot, the colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done with that sketch, i would've messed i up totally. Precious and you coloured it so well, jus look at the highlights on her hair.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!