Thursday, April 29, 2010

I'm a Krafty Chick winners!!!

Shuh-zaam!! OMG, this was the MOST fun EVER!! I was SO excited to see you hens participate in my little TKT challenge. You ALL were AWESOME!! Seriously, this was HARD!!
I liked ALL of your cards SO much! But as promised, I can only pick three... Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net
So here are my That's Krafty Thursday TOP THREE!!



CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU are the first That's Krafty Thursday KRAFTY CHICKS!!
You can click on each thumbnail above to visit each winner's blog. I'm sure they'd love to get a cluck or two from the hens! Stop by and give 'em a {{{hen hug}}}, k?


So onto my card for today..... This little image is from the Love is Sweet set from Taylored Expressions. I used the TESC 110 for this card and I really liked this sketch.
I pulled out this older DP from Crate Paper's Cowgirl collection which I absolutely LOVE. It goes SO well with Kraft CS don't ya think? I stamped the image onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored it with my Copics. I cut the image out with my circle Nestie and sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. (You hens know how to do dat now huh?? hehe!!) I matted the image with a large scallop circle Nestie cut from the same Kraft CS. I stitched around the edges of each square and then stitched the sentiment on top. Whew! That's a lot of stitchin'!! I tied on some natural twill, added a button with twine and finished with some red Stickles on the cherries. Now THAT'S KRAFTY!! Okee dokee, that's it for me today. Hope you've enjoyed my first little challenge and I hope to do it again real soon. Would you like to see it maybe every two weeks or just once a month? Leave a cluck below and let me know what you think. Have a GREAT THAT'S KRAFTY THURSDAY!!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Taylored Expressions; DP - Crate Paper Cowgirl Collection; CS - Kraft, SU Very Vanilla; Twill Ribbon; Nestabilities; Stickles; Button; Twine; Copics

12 comments:

  1. I love challenges. As I am not that experienced (stamping experience of a little bit more than one year) they are just perfect lessons for me to exploit new techniques. So go on with your challenges I love them and I will certainly be one or your regular participations (when work leave me some spare time). Both once a month or every two weeks is fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I just printed off all of Taylor's sketches--and now I am even more anxious to use them. You make such pretty cards, Jeanie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just to cute.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choices, all! Cute, cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats top 3!!! All are wonderful cards. Loving the cupcakes as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeanie~~~~~

    You're a stamping genius! This is soooo adorable! Love the papers and the Cuppies! When you see the Cuppies on the TE website, you can't imagine that they will turn out this cute! What a "Treat" this card it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable. Love the papers and your coloring is awesome as usual.
    Congrats to the top three picks. All of the cards are great. Thanks for sharing everyone.
    Also, keep up with the challenges. I love participating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm cluckin' at the cuteness here!! Congrats also to the winners. May your day be pecked wth delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do LOVE Craft Thutrsday. Love the cards layout today. Great quilted llok. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay I won, I'm so chuffed! Thanks. Congrats to the other two winners. There was some strong competition, I think avery 2 weeks will be great.
    You did a stunning job with this sketch, I definitely wanna use it as well. The card is bea-U-tiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH WOW!!! I cannot even tell you how amazing I think this card is!!! WOW!!! This is so beautiful I just have to try it sometime....it will never look like this.... but it should be fun!! I LOVE all of Taylor's Stuff and these cupcakes are adorable!!!

    I know I MUST visit you more often for the sake of my mojo, which has been gone these last couple difficult weeks.

    I am honored to be on the Bugaboo design team with you, and to just have my name on your blog!!! Seriously!!

    {HUGZ}
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this layout and didn't try it, but I LOVED it and your card is a so freaking CUTE!! Those papers, so down home sweet...{like me!!} Now I need to see what else you been up to while I was knee deep into my toilet job...you Krafty chick! Can't wait for next week!! woohooooo

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!