Monday, February 15, 2010

Lollipop lollipop, oh lolli lolli lolli, Lollipop (POP!)

Hi there! Well it's Monday, the day after Valentine's Day and MY HUBBY STILL WUVS ME!! Yay!! He REALLY liked his Valentine's gift. Whew!! I was sweatin' that one, he's SO hard to buy for. Why is that? Hmmmm, the world may never know!! LOL!!

Ok, so meet Gracie. Ain't she a doll baby? She's one of the Lollipop's from Stamping Bella. Everytime I see this line of stamps, I think of the Lollipop song, by the Chordettes. Remember that? I so LOVEY the oldie goldies!! LOL!! I stamped Gracie onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored her with my copics. The pretty DP is from Cosmo Cricket's Everafter collection. I matted the DP with some SU Really Rust and added a couple of SU Build A Brads to the side. I stitched around the edges of each piece and tied this pretty PTI ribbon into a cute bubbly bow to finish. Okee dokee, that does it for me today. Be sure to leave a cluck below and let me know whatcha think, k?

The Bellarific Friday theme this week is a color challenge. Ooooh, such pretty colors!! Wanna play along with the sistahs? You could even win some COOL Bella bucks for playing!! How SUH-WEET is that? Visit Bloggabella for all the details. {{{hen hugs}}}

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket Everafter Collection; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Really Rust; Brads - SU; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, great color combo and she is just dawling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lillipop images are so sweet and you rock them! Love the clors for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!!! So glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is delightful,I just love the colours that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is defnitely a cutie! Very nice card!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just too cute for words!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling. Love the colors you used and your bow matches perfect. Great job.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card! She is too cute and those colors are perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of you cards are stunning with amazing shading and great details. Stumbled upon your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, she has the cutest little face ever. I love the color combo also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for her to show up at my house this week. Great job coloring. I don't have much luck using Copics on SU cs, but you did fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet Jeanie, I just love it. Great layout, another for me to try, hehehe.... don't stop now, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!