Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Meowy Christmas!!


Whoa!! Did you guys realize it's December already???? Holy cow, where'd November go??? Now seriously, doesn't it seem like Halloween was just last week? Oh the pressure to get these Christmas cards done.... Yikes!! {biting nails}

Aren't these little kitties the cutest?? Oh, can't forget the little mouse down in the front. I'm sure he's carrying his tune too!! This is the digital image "singing so beautiful" from Mo's Digital Pencil Shop. I printed them onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored them with my Copics. I matted them with some DCWV burgundy CS and stitched around the edges. The card base is SU Chocolate Chip and this DP is from Cosmo Cricket and matted with the same burgundy CS punched with my Martha Stewart border punch across the bottom edge. I stitched around the edges of this piece as well and tied on this striped ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon. To finish I added some gold Stickles to the little kitty's collar and that's Christmas card #42!! Be sure to leave a comment below and I hope you have a SUPER Tuesday!!

Supplies:
Digital Image - Mo's Digital Pencil Shop; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Chocolate Chip, DCWV Burgundy; Stickles; Copics; Ribbon - Stamp Simply; Martha Stewart Border Punch; DP-Cosmo Cricket

Oh, and don't forget Stamping Bella's Birthday Bash Contest and Blog Hop this Saturday. Em's got a ton of cool prizes you can win, so come join us for the fun. You can find all the details on the Birthday Bash Contest >here< and the Blog Hop >here<.

10 comments:

  1. Jeanie...this card is so cute! Those kitties have such personality!!:) Love the color combo!
    Have a great day~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Mo's images. Such a cute card. Yes the pressure is on! I have not even started my cards yet!!! YIKES, have a terrific Tuedsday, hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute one. They look like they are singing their hearts out, the mouse included. Great colors and love that ribbon.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you too have some of Mo's images! I have some in a basket, but have never checked out, just don't have the time for more images, lol!!!
    Gorgeous card, love the image, it's animals so say no more, and the colours, all of it. I think that is the mouse/rat from my kitchen, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! If those aren't the cutiest cats and that little mouse is so adorable. Love all the colors. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Just discovered your blog and I love it!
    I have this image. Your coloring is awesome!
    Love the Cosmo paper. Can you tell me what this range is called? Have not seen this one in my local store. Maybe not available in Australia yet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley,
    This DP is from Cosmo Cricket's More Jolly by Golly collection. This particular sheet is Oh Joy: Reindeer Games. I'm SO glad you found my blog. I'm just thrilled to have you here in the hen house! You MADE my day!! *grin*
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Singing Cats are just to cute.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute for cats - you know I am a dog person - I could almost have these in my house (not the mouse though)! Great job on the fur - you gave it texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, they are so cute. I love the sparkle on the collar.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!