Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cupig!


Cupig, draw back your bow-oh, and let your arrow go-oh.. straight to my lover's heart for me..nobody but meeee!! I've been singin' this song the whole time I was makin' this card. Good grief!! Is that an oldie or what?? Whooops, I'm showin' my age... Oh dear!! ROFL!!

Well ya'll know I LOVEEE Whipper Snapper stamps and this is one I just couldn't pass up. What a hoot he is!! I stamped him onto SU Very Vanilla CS and colored him with my Copics. I sure am gettin' my money's worth outta this paper pack from My Minds Eye, huh? I really like these colors for Valentine's Day this year. Ya know after all those Christmas cards, doin' any more cards in red seems a bit of an overkill, so this paper pack with the peachy pink and rose colors is really fun. I cut him out with my circle Nesties and matted him with some SU Real Red CS cut with my scalloped Nestie. Each DP layer is matted with the SU Real Red CS as well and the card base is SU Very Vanilla. To finish I added some Glamour Dust to his wings and tied this pretty aqua ribbon in a sweet bow. Ok, that's it for me today, be sure to leave a comment below and let me know whatcha think of him. Have a great day and stop back by tomorrow for That's Krafty Thursday!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Whipper Snapper; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Real Red; Nestabilities; Copics; Glamour Dust; Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; DP - My Minds Eye

10 comments:

  1. I have alittle secret pip are my favorite farm animal. Love this card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! What an adorable image!!! Never have heard that song....but it's cute too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute. I can hear you singing that song (smile). Love the colors. Have a great day.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like a pig after the holidays to!!
    I think she is way cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. O. K. I am old enough to know the words to same song! LOL, so you are not aging alone:) Such a cutie pie you cupig is. Have a wonderful last week of 2009. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just TOO cute! Love the image and really like the layout you used. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny! He's so cute. I need a 'Cupig'

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute, I love this piggy, and I bet you Paula is going to be jealous of it, she is a farm animal fan, lol! Great card, and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just can't resist the pig. The red sparkle wings and the sash just make you smile. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!