Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Near Yew!

uh.... Happy Yew Near??? Wait a minute, I can do this... Happy New Year!!
Yeah, yeah - that's the ticket!!


Ok, so I think the 'ol girl had one too many "'tinis". Whaddaya think? (he-he)

I just LOVE this card. Of course, I LOVE any card with my Stella but I really LOVE how this turned out. I started with some SU Very Vanilla and stitched on this great Cosmo Cricket DP using four different patterns from the Early Bird collection. The mat behind the four squares is from the same collection and I even cut my petite circle scallops from it as well. I stamped "Stella with an olive on top" from Stamping Bella onto some SU Very Vanilla CS and colored her with my Copics. I did a little shading around the edges with some Colorbox chalk ink leaving the Nestie die in place for that great little framed edge. Now her drink needed a little bubbly, so I added some Glamour Dust to her "tini" and her wand as well. This "cheers!"sentiment is from Stamping Bella too. I finished with this green polka dot ribbon, tied in a cute little bow. ....hic-cup!! *pah-don*
Don't forget to leave a comment below and I hope you have a SUPER DUPER Tuesday! (only one day to go! YAY!)

Supplies:
Stamps - Stella with an olive on top from Stamping Bella, Cheers from Stamping Bella; DP - Cosmo Cricket Early Bird; CS - Stampin' Up Very Vanilla; Ribbon, Nestabilities; Glamour Dust

This week's Bellarific Friday theme is a Sketch!! Yippee! I so love sketches and isn't this one great?

I've got the perfect idea for my card too! Come on and join the fun... Hop on over to Bloggabella for all the details.

6 comments:

  1. Too Cute, My Mom loves her 'Tinnies, this would be a great card for her :) Bella looks pretty happy here. Loving the 4 sq. layout and pretty papers. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been there once or twice. A great card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love that Cosmo Cricket paper.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Stella. Cute New Year's card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards, including this one! Love the colors and the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our favourite Stella, how can you not make a stunner with Stella. She would autograph this one if she could!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!