Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Brrrr, it's cold outside...

NOT!!! At least not here, anyway. We're still experiencing SUPER DUPER HOT days here in Florida. Kinda hard to get in the COOL spirit with this heat but I'm tryin. This is Christmas card #29. I'm a gettin' there! This cute little stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs. I can just imagine him having this deep slow giggle. Uh-huh-huh-huh,uh-huh-huh-huh! Too funny! If you've never visited Whipper Snapper, you've gotta check out their Winter stamps. They really are SO super cute, especially if you're a cute stamp junkie like me!


Anyhoo, I started with this cute DP from My Minds Eye and colored my little cuddly bear to match with my Copics. I cut him out using my oval Nestie and used the scalloped oval Nestie to mat him with. The sentiment is from Amuse and I stamped it with some Versamark ink and then heat embossed some SU white embossing powder on top. To finish, I tied on this great new saddle stitched ribbon from SU and there you have it. Too cool huh? Be sure to leave a comment below and stop back by tomorrow to see what I have in store for you on That's Krafty Thursday! I promise, you're gonna LOVE it! Have a great day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps - Whipper Snapper, Amuse; DP - My Minds Eye; Copics; Ribbon - SU; Nestabilities; CS - Georgia Pacific White, DCWV Burgundy

11 comments:

  1. Aww he is so cute! Love the papers and the ribbon. You are 'da queen of bows! Have a wonderful Wednesday. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jeanie! Lovely papers...and that image is just so sweet...yummy ribbon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polar bear is so cute and love the paper.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just want to snatch him up and squeeze him and pinch his cheeks! Cute as can be. Love how the bow goes with the pattern of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he really is a cutie. I love the papers and ribbong you used also. Great job.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet he is and the ribbon goes with the paper really nice.(sis)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little bear is so adorable. And you did a great job on this card, I just love it. Oh and you could definetly get in the mood for winter cards here in Wisconsin. Wish we had a little warm weather.
    Thanks for sharing your card.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! I love this image, love polar bears, and you coloured it so well. Such a nice card. Great colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love his little face, he's so cuddly looking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh... What a lovely card!
    Such a great job with your colouring.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!