Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY!!! Woo-hoo!! Today is Bellarific Friday and the theme for this week was "Nature or Flowers". That's an easy peasy one. Me likeee those!!



So out comes Flowahbella from Stamping Bella and this dainty flower paper from the Basic Grey Sugared collection. I stamped Flowahbella onto some Classic Crest CS and colored her with my Copics. I added some glitter to her roses with my Spica pens and cut her out with my Nesties. I stitched the DP onto the card base of SU Chocolate Chip and then used my Fiskars border punch to make a pretty lace border under this yummy Chocolate satin ribbon. Don't forget to hop over to Bloggabella and check out what da other Babes came up with, not to mention all of you!!! Oooooh, I just love looking at everyone's work, don't you?? Ok, be sure to leave a comment below and have a WONDERFUL weekend!! I'm headed for the Pumpkin Festival! Lookout ELEPHANT EARS here I come! "Over the lips and onto the hips!"


Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Flowahbella from Stamping Bella; DP - Basic Grey; CS - Classic Crest, SU Chocolate Chip; Nestabilities; Ribbon; Copics; Spica Pen

12 comments:

  1. Ohh, I like the colors for this one, very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just crazy about the lace border! Awesome job!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I lke her and the colors you used. Love that BG paper. Have a fun time at the pumpkin festival. Eat an elephant ear for me - I love those things.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Flowahbella - she is one classy lady. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmm....GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE your shading and the lace border is so feminine...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the pinks and browns. Mmmmm Elephant Ears, yummy. Have Fun time, hugs..,

    ReplyDelete
  7. cah-ute card! love all the brown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a nice card, I love those colours, and I too like the lace. Which punch is that?? Can I have one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with some of the others Jeanie...very dainty and a gorjuss bow too! I LOVE pink/brown color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty as a picture - and that is what she looks like - all framed like an actual picture! Lovely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pink and brown sooo classey. The white paper stands out so on the brown.(sis)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!