Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's a "Homespun Quilt" Merry Christmas!!

Isn't this a pretty card? This quilt block stamp is from the newly released Whipper Snapper Design "Homespun Quilt" set, by Anna Wight. To get the quilt blocks lined up, I made a 4" x 4" pencil grid on my CS first. These quilt block images are so much fun to work with and they also work perfectly with a 1"square punch too if you'd rather punch your image out. I colored the quilt block squares with my Copics and adhered some lace to the back of the 4" square to go along with the sewing theme. The card base is from We R Memory Keepers and the silk poinsettia and brad are from Making Memories. Leave a comment below and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Whipper Snapper; Copics; Card - We R Memory Keepers; Silk Poinsettia - Making Memories; Brad - Making Memories; Lace

6 comments:

  1. Very quilt-y. I love the lace around the outside edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a quilt my great grandmother would of made. Love it!!!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jeanie...You have the most beautiful cards and I am so happy that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty.
    i love the way yoy did the lace.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat old fashion card. Teresa(sis)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love poinsetta's for Christmas. They look great as a quilt!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!