Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm a Bella Babe!!!

Holy cow, I can't believe it!! Emily, the BELLA herself, wrote and asked me if I'd like to be one of the Bella Babes.... huh???? Are you kidding??? YES, YES, YES!!!

I'm SO excited to be part of this FABBY team of ladies.... I've added a link to each of the Babe's blogs on my sidebar. You've GOT to go check out their work! I've been stalking them forever and I'm stunned each and every time I look at what they've come up with. Jawdropping gorgeous! I hope I can make them proud! Dem's some tuff shoes to fill!!


Ok, so on to today's card. Here is my first card as a Bella Babe... ain't she pretty? I made this card for my cousin's little girl. She's just as cute and dainty as Missmatch Ketto here, from the Ketto line at Stamping Bella. These Ketto stamps are just the cutest. I stamped Missmatch Ketto on some SU Very Vanilla and colored her with my Copics. I cut her out with my circle Nesties and then sponged some chalk ink around the edges. She's matted with two scalloped circles cut with the petite scalloped Nesties and I used a few dimensionals between the layers. The card base is SU Melon Mambo CS and the DP is from KI Memories. I used a little bit of shiny gold paper in between the DP and card base (not sure where I got it from) but it really shimmers in real life. I finished by adding a few gems to her crown and tied on some pretty pink grosgrain ribbon. There you have it, be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my first card! Have an great day!


Supplies:
Rubber stamps: Missmatch Ketto from Stamping Bella; DP - KI Memories; Copics; Nestabilities; CS - Stampin' Up; Gems; Grosgrain Ribbon

12 comments:

  1. JEANIE, congrats, your card is so beautiful... I love the image and the colors! Happy day. Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dancing girl and dp it has all my favortie colors in it. This has got to be my favorite card yet.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Whipper Snapper and now Bella??? I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A huge CONGRATS!!! A Bella Babe is so phenom (and well deserved). Your card is adorable BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jeanie, this is so well deserved. You do awesome work and Stamping Bella should be very proud to have you. I always knew I liked that company for some reason and now I know why, they have great taste. Your bella cards shows just why they picked you to be one of their babes. It is absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing your good news and I look forward to seeing you around the bella blog. Your friend in Tennessee, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card. You do a great job picking the right backgroud papers to go with the stamps. Shiny and jewels are always good!! She is adorable. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations - you deserve it! I always love what you create & this very cute card is no exception. Love Kettos & you did beautifully on missmatch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jeanie this is stunning, as are all your cards, congrats on getting on the DT, did not know they had a DT for Bellas, off to have a look.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats again Jeanie!
    LOVE that gorgeous bow you made!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely Adorable! I LOVE your coloring! Congrats on becoming a Bella Babe!!! I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being a Bella Babe. This is really a cute card. Love the colors and that big pink bow.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!