Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge #27

Hi everyone!! Whew, I've been cranking out cards all day today. Yeah, I say that like it's a bad thing.. Nope, not a chance, I'm lovin it!! So here's my submission to The Pink Elephant Challenge #27. This is a color challenge using brown, turquoise and neutral.


Well, whadaya think? I think she's T-rific! This little gal is from Art Impressions and I stamped her using Momento Tuxedo Black onto some SU Very Vanilla CS. I colored her with my Copics and cut her out using my Label Nesties. I sponged around the edges with some chalk ink for a little shading. The patterned paper is from We R Memory Keepers and is matted with the new In Color from Stampin Up called Soft Suede. I printed the sentiment and punched it out using my SU large oval punch and matted it with the SU Soft Suede punched with the SU scalloped oval punch. I used a few Robin's Nest dew drops in the lower corner and finished her off with some striped grosgrain ribbon. She's great isn't she? Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp; Art Impressions; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Soft Suede; DP - We R Memory Keepers; Copics; Robin's Nest Dew Drops; Nestabilities; Punches - SU Large Oval and SU Scalloped Oval; Colorbox Chalk Ink; Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the way you did the sentiment with the B4. Love the colors and the paper.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that is a perfect card for an elderly woman that loves bingo, it is too cute! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish my mother-in-law were still alive. I would love to make this for her. She once won a new car on a bingo game when hubby was in college. Thanks for the smile today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!! Love the image. Thanks for playing with us at TPE!!

    Sheri
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Jeanie - you continue to amaze me with your talent. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your sentiments on all your cards. How on earth do you come up with them?
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is sooo cute! What a good idea with the B-4. Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!