Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sweet Lil' Cuppy

Happy Saturday to you all! Isn't this a cute little stamp? The set is called Cuppy Love and it's from Stamps and Smiles. They have such cute stamps, just perfect for the CUPCAKE lover!!

I just received my new Melon Mambo ribbon from Stampin Up and had to try it out. It matches really well with the Bella Blvd paper. I'm in LOVE with this paper with those BIG 'ol cupcakes all lined up. Super cute and such bright birthday colors. This is a super easy card. Just a 5 x 5 card base made from SU Chocolate Chip with the Bella Blvd papers layered on top. I stamped the image with Momento Tuxedo Black and colored with my Copics. I used my Lyra pencils for some shading around Cuppy and cut her out with my circle Nestie. I did use a piece of vellum behind the Scalloped Nestie cut from the same coordinating paper just to make the image POP from the paper. And to add a little sparkle, I added some glitter to the sprinkles and the cherry on top. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamp-Stamps and Smiles; CS-SU Chocolate Chip; Copics; Lyras; DP-Bella Blvd; Ribbon-SU Melon Mambo; Nestabilities; Glitter

3 comments:

  1. How Sweet. The ribbon matches that paper perfectly. Good job with the coloring.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummm, this makes me hungery. I love the ribbon also. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for little girls.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!