Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lookee - Lookee at my new blog BANNER!!

Oh my gosh, I'm SO excited!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net I feel like I'm official now. Aren't those chickens the cutest things ever???? Of course, I'm the SPOTTED one {he-he}. This banner was created and designed by Beth Silaika over at Freckled and Fun. Beth is such a sweetie and I think she did a FABULOUS job designing this for me. It fits me to a TEE! Have you figured out why I call myself THE SPOTTED CHICK? Yup, you guessed it, I've got LOTS of freckles!! Uh, more like tons of them!! And being a girl, I'm a "chick" too! But what makes it SO perfect is how much I LOVE CHICKENS!! So, there you have it, the secret's out! Now, for those of you who receive emails from Feedblitz on my new posts, you'll need to click on the link "THE SPOTTED CHICK" at the top of your email message and come on out to my blog to see my new banner. And while you're there, leave me a comment and let me know whatcha think. Comments on my work inspire me, not to mention MAKE MY DAY! It's easy to leave a comment, just click on the little words "Leave your comment here" at the bottom of each post. If you don't have a Google account, that's ok, just click on Anonymous and type your name at the end of your comment. Ok? Let's test it out, let's see how many comments I can get on this post.... On your mark, get set, GO!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I love your new banner and you are right, it fits you to a tee. I love visiting your blog each day.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! And I don't see freckles when I look at you... I just see my mom. I love you. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is as sweet as chicken feed, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK - the banner is greaaaaaatt! ..as is the whole blog. Bob M

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!