Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sugar Nellie Sweet!

Hi and Happy Wednesday!! I saw this little Sugar Nellie stamp used so many times and I thought it was cute BUT when I saw Lori Craig use it on this card, Just for Fun, I HAD to have it so I could make this card too! I told you she was talented. (The design work is all Lori's and she has approved for me to post my version. She even told me my card was "darling". How cool is that?) I colored the image with my Lyra pencils and used dimensionals to pop up the birds, the awning and the little girl. I substituted the wooden flower with a felt flower and added a little SU button on top. It's finished off with some pink ribbon and well, I just LOVE IT!!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Sugar Nellie; DP-Making Memories Cosmopolitan; Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug; Lyra Colored Pencils; Felt Flower, SU Button, Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Love it.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still darling. :) Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous. I want to take lessons with those pencils. :) Love these colors. You are a doll, Jeanie. I'm subscribing to your blog. Love all of your cards. :) Thank you for the sweet compliments.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!