Friday, June 26, 2009

So dude, how many fingers are you?


Isn't this a cute little blue alien? I found this stamp at Hobby Lobby and it's from Stampabilities. I used my Lyra's to color and matted onto some SU CS in Brocade Blue and I'm not certain of the yellow, it was in my scraps. The patterned paper is from a 6x6 SU Patterns Pack. The grosgrain ribbon is SU Real Red. I printed the sentiment and punched it out with the SU Word Window punch. He's cute isn't he?

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Stampabilities; Punch, Paper & Ribbon-SU; Lyra Colored Pencils; Nestabilities

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeanie, this is definitely a cute little blue alien. I like the sentiment you typed, very cute. Very nice card.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shading on his helmet, it looks 3D. Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!